Saturday, July 17, 2010

Storybook Forest



Also-- This Thursday and Friday I will be walking around ComiCon with my friend Randeep! He's a super awesome story artist and looks just like Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords. So... Look for him and then a short blonde girl with gigantic blue eyes. That's me!

Also also! I will be at Siggraph the following week as volunteer. If you're going, give me a shout out! I'd love to hang out. :)

Also also also!

I am honored to have been a part of the first ever Ringling 100 volume. This features artwork by some VERY talented Ringling students and alumni. Not only is it a great addition to any collection of art books, all proceeds also go toward a scholarship for Ringling students. It's a great cause! And a great book! You can pick up your copy here.

10 comments:

Seema Virdi said...

awesome! I love the feeling that I get from this piece!

Hammy said...

Beautiful!! :) It has a little of the Open Season's art book feeling to it, but with your original style.

James C. said...

Whoa this is really sweet! I love the texture on those trees!

Rob Chandler said...

Lovely Bets! That's some really shnazzy texture you have going there

Desiree said...

Your work is amazing! I hope your enjoying your sony internship and I cant wait to see your final thesis film in the future! :)

Lily Williams said...

Absolutely stunning, as always.

Brandon Pike said...

Amazing work! I just stumbled on your blog and your stuff is truly incredible!

Ted Blackman said...

Wow Betsy, you draw well. Wish I drew as well when I was your age. You get to work with my friend Moe. I did vis dev on Cloudy.

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Vicki said...

Wow! I love this, and the rest of your work! Great stuff, tons of personality.